Saturday 17 May 2014

Catch Up Saturday with Joanne at THE GOOD BATCH

Spent my Saturday catching up with Joanne :)
We hardly get to meet each other these days due to our busy schedules and when one of us is free, the other is not! Oh how I miss college days, where all of us had the sameeee schedule.. So much easier to plan outings back then :)

Drove over to her apartment and pretended to be a tenant, just waved at the guards and they let me in! 

then she drove us to The Good Batch! Felt sooooo good to be driven around :)


 My Cafe Mocha


 Cafe Mocha . Hot Chocolate


 Hers! "The Ang Moh"


 and this is mine! Decided to order this cause I was attracted by the description :P

It is basically french toast + sliced mango (i love mango!) + icing sugar + nuts + gula melaka + a serving of vanilla ice cream! The french toast was fluffy and soft on the inside..oh so yummy!!

The whole combination was rather refreshing as compared to the usual brunch sets offered in the market. I think I got a little too excited from all the sugar consumption :P
one more picture simply because the food deserves it 


After brunch we headed to Sunway Pyramid to do some shopping cause I wanted to get some presents for the May babies :)

Cooling weather + Good food + Awesome company

Imma happy girl ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment