Tuesday 13 May 2014

Drama King

10 years of friendship.

Just yesterday someone told me "your network quite wide ah.."

Well I do agree that I have friends from different places, due to my participation in different organizations/societies/events etc since my primary school days.

However I do have to say that I am not close to everyone of them... there's only a handful that I'm very close to, and I guess that's better than having so many friends whom you do not know very well :)

So today is Leong Chin's 24th birthday... and Jean Nie & myself decided to celebrate with him, simple and easy =)

We contacted Michelle, who is Leong Chin's gf and she was kind enough to let us join their dinner yesterday! Jean Nie and I were the brightest...and the most noisy "lightbulbs"!

We had dinner at Setia City Mall in Setia Alam - Fullhouse Restaurant
 This is Jean Nie! 


 Birthday Boy of the Day! 
 Drama King....

 Michelle was so sweet to make a handmade card for him :') Lucky you Leong Chin!!

 The uber sweet couple :)

 Jean Nie drew an illustration of the couple on the spot itself! too cute! :)










 The focus of this picture is not JeanNie/myself.. Just look at Leong Chin's epic facial expression! :P


We had so much fun, with all of us leaving the place with tummyache due to too much laughing.. Good times like these are meant to be cherished :)

To more cheerful days ahead! 



No comments:

Post a Comment